Saturday, July 3, 2010

hacky sacks


@xxshroomxx we need juggling balls!! Or hacky sacks but i cant find em for cheap! :((


i need like two more hacky sacks


What's everyones general feeling about hacky sacks. I kind of want one.


@FizzleThumbs Like, I ordered a couple hacky sacks Sun night from a few states away, and they'll still not here... I am not a happy camper.


Doing the juggling workshop at #TAM8? You need shiny balls... http://bit.ly/9HbsR6


@BethCon5 Where is the lavender balm of which you speak? We've got lavender hacky sacks, lavender candies and lavender drank but no balm.


RT @Matt_Dwyer: I am all for legalizing marijuana, but only if hacky sacks become illegal.


RT @Matt_Dwyer: I am all for legalizing marijuana, but only if hacky sacks become illegal.


Yo titties look like Hacky sacks!


@binarynico Or 5 of the filler bags for the hacky sacks.


@binarynico Count or weigh 5 random hacky sacks, see if you have the right amount.


I have the filler rings measured out to fill 50 hacky sacks. I thought I'd only have enough for 20. Happy, or "oh dear there's an error"?


making hacky sacks tomorrow with the small children! yay! sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment